Cutter skinsations insect repellent with aloe and vitamin E, clean fresh scent:
It provides hours of protection from mosquitoes and biting flies.
- Non-greasy formula.
- Clean, fresh scent.
- Contains Aloe and Vitamin E to moisturize the skin.
- Also repels ticks, chiggers, no-see-ums, gnats and fleas.
- Provides hours of protection from mosquitoes and biting flies.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- For outdoor use only. Do not spray in enclosed areas.
- Hold can 6 - 8 inches from skin and clothing while spraying keeping sprayer pointed away from face.
- Slightly moisten skin. Use just enough repellent to cover exposed skin and/or clothing.
- Do not use under clothing . For maximum protection on skin, spread with hand after application.
- Do not spray directly onto face. Spray on hands first and than apply sparingly to face, avoiding eyes.
- Do not apply near eyes and mouth, apply sparingly around ears.
- Do not apply over cuts, wounds or irritated skin.
- Do not apply to sunburned skin. Do not apply to children's hands.
- Do not all children to handle this product.
- When using on children, apply to your own hands and put it on the child.
- Avoid over-application of this product.
- Hazards to Humans and Domestic Animals: Causes substantial but temporary eye injury. Do not get in eyes. Harmful if swallowed. Use of this product may cause skin reactions in rare cases. Wash hands before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet.
- If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contacts if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye.
- If swallowed: Call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a Poison Control Center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
- If you suspect a reaction to this product: Discontinue use. Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a Poison Control Center or Doctor for treatment advice.
Shipping Weight : 0.80 lb