PeriGuard Antimicrobial Skin Protectant Ointment
- PeriGuard is an antimicrobial ointment and skin protectant used to treat patients in hospitals and nursing homes who suffer from Incontinence.
- This latex free and vitamin enriched perineal care product should be considered as part of a prevention program to treat patients with dry skin and rashes which can occur in the perineum region.
- PeriGuard antimicrobial ointment protects skin with zinc oxide which aids in the prevention of diaper rash in incontinence patients PeriGuard antimicrobial ointment contains vitamins A, D, and E.
- When PeriGuard is applied, it leaves skin both soft and supple.
- The skin of the patient can breathe, and the skin can be effectively monitored by the staff of the nursing home or hospital.
- If a diaper rash is already present in the patient, PeriGuard should be used to effectively treat the diaper rash.
- Due to PeriGaurds antimicrobial properties it can help to prevent further infection of the patient, also.
- Contains zinc oxide for treatment and prevention of diaper rash from incontinence.
- Protects skin and prevents irritation from urine and feces.
- Leaves skin soft.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb
Overall Customer Rating of 3 Reviews: