Home > All OTC Medicines > Pain and Fever > Sleep Aids, Rest-ful Sleep Remedies >
Schiff Melatonin Night Time Formula 1 mg Tablets - 60 Tablets
Shiff Melatonin Night Time Formula Promotes Healthy Sleep Patterns. Used for sleep disorders jet lag and to regulate circadian rhythms.
Earn Points on this item:3
Item Discontinued. Cannot Ship.
Schiff Melatonin Night Time Formula 1 mg Tablets
- Melatonin is a metabolic hormone made in the pineal gland, retina, and intestines.
- Melatonin is released into the blood stream by the pineal gland (which resides in the brain) to set your bodies biological clock and initiate sleep.
- Darkness stimulates the pineal gland and causes it to produce more melatonin.
- Melatonin helps to promote healthy sleep patterns.
- Melatonin also protects cells from free radical damage, and directs the release of growth and sex hormones.
- Vitamin B6 plays an important role in brain chemistry and nervous system function.
- Primary Use: Sleep aid.
- Secondary Uses: Jet lag.
- As a dietary supplement, take one tablet at bedtime or as recommended by a health care practitioner.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb