Melatonin 1 Mg Nighttime Sleep Aid Tablets, By Natures Bounty
- Melatonin is a supplement that works in harmony with your natural sleep cycle to support a sound, tranquil night's sleep so you can awaken refreshed.
- Melatonin is an excellent choice for people experiencing occasional sleeplessness, those experiencing jet lag, or anyone who just wishes to improve the quality of their sleep.
- 100% drug free sleep aid.
- Clinically studied ingredient.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- No artificial color, flavor or sweetener.
- No preservatives, sugar, starch, milk, lactose, soy, gluten, wheat, yeast, fish or sodium.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Dicalcium Phosphate , Vegetable Cellulose , Vegetable Magnesium Stearate.
- For adults, take one (1) tablet at bedtime as melatonin may produce drowsiness.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women.
- If you are taking any medications, consult your doctor before use.
- Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
- Do not drive, operate machinery or consume alcohol when taking the product.
- Limit use to two months with a break of one week.
- Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb