Home > All OTC Medicines > Pain and Fever > Sleep Aids, Rest-ful Sleep Remedies >
Sundown melatonin 300 mcg night time sleep aid - 120 tablets
Sundown Melatonin 300 mcg Night Time Sleep Aid Tablets are used for sleep disorders jet lag and to regulate circadian rhythms, provide for occasional sleeplessness.
You Save: $0.38 (8.4%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Sundown melatonin 300 mcg night time sleep aid
- Dietary supplement.
- Provide circadian rhythm support for calm, restful sleep especially when experiencing occasional sleeplessness or jet lag.
- Sundown Melatonin works in harmony with your natural sleep cycle to give you the tranquil rest you deserve, so you can awaken feeling refreshed.
- A dietary supplement with melatonin.
Per Tablet: Melatonin (as n-Acetyl-5-Methoxytryptamine) 300 mg.
Dicalcium Phosphate; Cellulose (Plant Origin); Vegetable Magnesium Stearate; Vegetable Stearic Acid; Silica; Croscarmellose.
- For adults, take one (1) tablet, only at bedtime as melatonin may produce drowsiness.
- Do not exceed 3 mg in a 24-hour period.
- For adult use only.
- Do not use this product if you are pregnant or nursing.
- If you are under a physician's care or taking medication, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Use with care: product may cause drowsiness.
- Do not drive or operate machinery after use.
- Not for use by pregnant or lactating women; persons with nerve or organ diseases; or persons consuming drugs that are psychoactive, neuroactive, antihistamines, anticonvulsants, sedatives or narcotics.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb