Natural Fish Oil 1000 mg Cholesterol-Free Softgels
- Dietary Supplement.
- Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.
- Purified to eliminate mercury.
- Rapid release liquid softgel.
- Fish oil contains EPA and DHA, two Omega-3 fatty acids that help support and maintain the health of your cardiovascular system, plus naturally-occurring Omega-6 fatty acids.
- Omega-3 fatty acids are considered one of the good fats important for cellular, heart and metabolic health, and help maintain triglyceride levels already within a normal range.
- In addition, research has found a positive association between Omega-3 Fish Oil intake and a positive mood.
- Healthy you, healthy earth.
- Laboratory tested to meet strict quality control standards for potency, purity and disintegration.
- Marine lipid concentrate.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerin, Mixed Tocopherols.
- For adults, take one (1) softgel three times daily, preferably with a meal.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Contains fish (anchovy, mackerel, sardine) ingredients.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or planning any medical procedure, consult your doctor before use.
- Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb