Sundown Lutein 6 Mg Softgels with Bilberry, Spinach, Zeaxanthi
- Lutein helps maintain eye health and has antioxidant properties.
- Lutein is one of the most abundant carotenoids in fruits, vegetables and plants and can be found in the macula of healthy eyes.
- Lutein is not made in the body and must be obtained from dietary sources.
- No artificial color, flavor or sweetener.
- No preservatives, sugar, starch, milk, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, fish.
- Sodium free.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Corn Oil, Gelatin, Glycerin, Yellow Beeswax.
For adults, take on (1) softgel daily, preferably with a meal.
- Pregnant or lactating women should consult a doctor before using any product.
- Consult doctor before use if you are taking any prescription medications.
- Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
- Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a dry place and avoid excessive heat.
- Tamper Resistant: Do not sue if imprinted seal under cap is broken.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb