L-Carnitine 500 mg dietary supplement caplets for heart health by Sundown
- Dietary Supplement.
- Assists in fat metabolism.
- Heart Healthy.
- Coated for easy swallowing.
- Carnitine assists in fat metabolism and plays an essential role in making fatty acids available for muscle tissue.
- Carnitine is a nitrogen-containing compound that assists in fat metabolism.
- Carnitine plays an essential role in making fatty acids available for muscle tissue, and muscular energy.
- Out of all the muscles, the heart in particular is reliant on Carnitine for the production of energy from fat.
- The typical US diet supplies approximately 100 mg of Carnitine per day - a daily serving of L-Carnitine caplets from Sundown provides 10 times that amount.
- No Artificial Flavor or Sweetener, No Sugar, No Milk, No Lactose, No Soy, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish. Sodium Free.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Cellulose (Plant Origin), Food Glaze, Vegetable Stearic Acid, Silica, Croscarmellose, Cellulose Coating, Titanium Dioxide Color, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate.
- For adults, take one (1) tablet twice daily, preferably with a meal.
- As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications you take with your health care providers.
- Store in a dry place and avoid excessive heat.
- If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use.
- Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Tamper resistant: Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb