L-Carnitine 500 mg dietary supplement caplets for heart health by Sundown
- Dietary Supplement.
- Assists in fat metabolism.
- Heart Healthy.
- Coated for easy swallowing.
- Carnitine assists in fat metabolism and plays an essential role in making fatty acids available for muscle tissue.
- Carnitine is a nitrogen-containing compound that assists in fat metabolism.
- Carnitine plays an essential role in making fatty acids available for muscle tissue, and muscular energy.
- Out of all the muscles, the heart in particular is reliant on Carnitine for the production of energy from fat.
- The typical US diet supplies approximately 100 mg of Carnitine per day - a daily serving of L-Carnitine caplets from Sundown provides 10 times that amount.
- No Artificial Flavor or Sweetener, No Sugar, No Milk, No Lactose, No Soy, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish. Sodium Free.
Cellulose (Plant Origin), Food Glaze, Vegetable Stearic Acid, Silica, Croscarmellose, Cellulose Coating, Titanium Dioxide Color, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate.
- For adults, take one (1) tablet twice daily, preferably with a meal.
- As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications you take with your health care providers.
- Store in a dry place and avoid excessive heat.
- If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use.
- Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Tamper resistant: Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb