Home > All OTC Medicines > Condition Specific Supplements > Mood and Stress Relaxers >
Vinpocetine 10 mg dietary supplement tablets for cerebral metabolism - 120 ea
May improve cognitive performance and short term memory loss that is sometimes experienced with stress or aging.
You Save: $7.51 (37.6%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Vinpocetine 10 mg dietary supplement tablets for cerebral metabolism
- Vinpocetine is a derivative of vincamine, a key component of the lesser periwinkle plant.
- Vinpocetine may improve cognitive performance and short-term memory loss that is sometimes experienced with stress or aging.
- Animal studies have shown that vinpocetine significantly increases circulatory parameters including total cerebral blood flow.
Dibasic calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, and colloidal silicon dioxide.
Suggested Use: 1 tablet 1 to 3 times daily with food. Do not exceed 3 tablets per day.
- May cause stomach upset if taken on an empty stomach.
- If you have low blood pressure, have a history of heart problems, strokes or are using blood-thinning medications, consult your doctor before using this product.
- For adult use only.
- Not for use by pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding women.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.90 lb