Home > Hair Care, Tools > Styling Aids > Hair Gels and Lotions >
Queen Helene Cholesterol Hair Conditioning Cream - 15 Oz Jar
Strengthens, deep conditions, and rejuvenates dry, damaged hair.
You Save: $0.42 (9.2%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Queen helene cholesterol hair conditioning cream
- The original alcohol-free deep conditioning treatment for dry, damaged, chemically treated and over-processed hair.
- Leaves a natural healthy shine with extra body and resiliency.
- An intensive queen helene cholesterol hair conditioning cream that penetrates severely dry, damaged and chemically-processed hair.
- Strengthens and conditions severely damaged hair.
- Gives added moisture to sun-dried, over-processed hair.
Water (Aqua) , Stearyl Alcohol , Glyceryl Stearate , Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil) , Sodium Lauryl Sulfate , Lanolin , Cholesterol (Choleth-24) , Ceteth-24 , Propylene Glycol , Diazolidinyl Urea , Methylparaben , Propylparaben , Fragrance (Parfum) , Disodium EDTA , Yellow 5 (CI 19140) , Yellow 6 (CI 15985) , Red 40 (CI 16035) , Red 33 (CI 17200).
- Use with or without a heating cap.
- Shampoo hair and towel dry.
- Apply Cholesterol Cream generously to hair and scalp.
- Make sure dry or damaged hair is well covered. Add a few drops of warm water and work into a creamy lather.
- Cover hair with a plastic cap, then cover with a heating cap or a hot towel.
- Keep on for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Remove cap and rinse thoroughly until all cream is removed.
- Do not shampoo.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.