Eko Glycerin, Glicerina
- It is used in soaps and lotions as a moisturizing agent.
- Glycerin is a sweet tasting, colorless, thick liquid that has a high boiling point and freezes to a paste.
- Cold process soap makers use it because it is a humectant.
- This means that it attracts moisture to your skin.
- It is a natural by-product in the soap making process.
- Liquid glycerin is an thick clear emollient liquid commonly used in soaps and lotions as a moisturizing agent and to extend shelf life.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb