Home > Bath, Body and Skin > Skin Cleanser, Body Moisturizers > Moisture Rich Shower and Body Oils >
Eko Glycerin, Glicerina - 2 Oz
Eko Glycerin commonly used in soaps and lotions as a moisturizing agent.
You Save: $0.28 (9.0%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Eko Glycerin, Glicerina
- It is used in soaps and lotions as a moisturizing agent.
- Glycerin is a sweet tasting, colorless, thick liquid that has a high boiling point and freezes to a paste.
- Cold process soap makers use it because it is a humectant.
- This means that it attracts moisture to your skin.
- It is a natural by-product in the soap making process.
- Liquid glycerin is an thick clear emollient liquid commonly used in soaps and lotions as a moisturizing agent and to extend shelf life.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.