Home > Bath, Body and Skin > Skin Cleanser, Body Moisturizers > Body Lotions, Creams >
Vitamin E Natural Ointment - 2 Oz
Vitamin E Natural Ointment used as a beautifying, moisturizing and soothing balm.
You Save: $0.45 (7.7%)
Item Discontinued. Cannot Ship.
Vitamin E Natural Ointment
- Vitamin E Natural Ointment For the temporary relief of minor muscular aches and pains, cramping, soreness and muscular backache, apply directly to affected area.
- Follow with dry heat for best results.
- A soothing helpful ointment, supplying Wheat Germ Oil and Vitamin E to the skin.
- Vitamin E Natural Ointment May be used as a beautifying, moisturizing and soothing balm.
- Apply to dry skin areas, wrinkles, stretch marks and surface sores.
- Vitamin E Natural Ointment Useful for minor burns.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
Wheat Germ Oil 0. 16 g , Vitamin E-Natural 100 I. U. - As D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate , Aloe Vera 300 mg - In An Absorbable Ointment Base.
Vitamin E, Wheat Gem Oil, Aloe Vera, For Muscular arches, Pains, Soreness, Cramping, Dry Skin, wrinkles, stretch marks.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.
This is a great product. A nurse referred it to me. I mix it with my face cream. REALLY! It is wonderful!
Basic Organics E Ointment is a very good product;
Basic Orgaincs E Ointment has been wonderful for healing bumble B bites, boils, sores, muscle cramps and soothing skin. I have had these problems and used the ointment and found it to be very effective. It is a very good product. I have first stumbbled upon this product at the GNC store years ago and was very disappointmen when GNC no longer carried it. I searched other places for it and was very happy to find it on myotcstore.com. Thanks,Hattie Northern