Home > All OTC Medicines > Pain and Fever > Arthritis and Joints Pain Relievers >
Eko eucalyptus essential oil by Promeko - 2 Oz
Helps to coughs and kills bacteria in sickrooms.
You Save: $0.42 (9.2%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Eko eucalyptus essential oil by Promeko
- Eucalyptus essential oil has the germicidal effects to ease pains in muscles, joints, helps coughs and kills bacteria in sickrooms.
- For a sense of well being, a few drops of a blend of eucalyptus and massage oils have a cooling and stimulating effect on both mind and body.
- Just apply to pulse points.
- It also improves and detoxifies a sauna room, a place used for pyschological purposes besides beautification reasons.
- Place three drops of the oil in a ladleful of water and pour over the the hot stones.
- The principal active ingredient in eucalyptus oil is eucalyptol which has strong germicidal and disinfectant propterties.
- It also functions as a diuretic, lowers blood sugar and helps to relieve coughs and fevers.
- Eucalyptus oil is an effect analgesic and is often used in preparations designed to relieve muscle, nerve and joint pains.
- On a psychological level, it helps to combat exhaustion and dispels mental sluggishness.
- To lower a fever with a eucalpytus calf wrap.
- Add five drops of eucalyptus essential oil to one quart of lukewarm water.
- Soak linen or cotton cloths in the mixture.
- Then wrap the cloths around your calves and secure with dry cloths.
- Calf wraps should be used only when the feet are already warm.
- For dandruff, mix ten drops of eucalytus oil with your shampoo.
- Massage well into scalp and wait a few minutes before rinsing with warm water.
- To alleviate cold symptoms, place a few drops of the eucalyptus oil on a handkerchief and deeply enhale the aroma when needed.
- To relieve sinus and chest congestin, combine five drops of eucalyptus oil with one drop of peppermint oil.
- Add crushed eucalyptus, peppermint, coltsfoot and comfrey herbs.
- Mix them well and then stick into a clean cotton sock.
- Knot the end tightly and place inside your pillowcase overnight.
- The aroma of the herbs will help relieve congestion.
- For muscle aches and pains, mix ten to fifteen drops of the eucalytus oil and two oz. of sweet almond (or grapeseed oil).
- Massage into muscles in a circular motion.
- Take care with using too much of eucalpytus oil.
- It can potentially irratate the skin, so e sure to use the exact amount specified with recipes.
- Combing eucalytus oil with massage oil reduces the chance of irratation.
- Keep eucalyptus oil away from children under the age of six.
- Do not use on sun burn skin or wide open wounds.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.