Home > All OTC Medicines > Pain and Fever > Arthritis and Joints Pain Relievers >
Eko Eucalyptus Oil - 1 Oz
Eucalyptus essential oil has the germicidal effects to ease pains in muscles, joints, helps coughs and kills bacteria in sickrooms.
You Save: $0.28 (9.0%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Eko Eucalyptus Oil
Eucalyptus essential oil has the germicidal effects to ease pains in muscles, joints, helps coughs and kills bacteria in sickrooms.For a sense of well being, a few drops of a blend of eucalyptus and massage oils have a cooling and stimulating effect on both mind and body. Just apply to pulse points. It also improves and detoxifies a sauna room, a place used for pyschological purposes besides beautification reasons. Place three drops of the oil in a ladleful of water and pour over the the hot stones. The principal active ingredient in eucalyptus oil is eucalyptol which has strong germicidal and disinfectant propterties. It also functions as a diuretic, lowers blood sugar and helps to relieve coughs and fevers. Eucalyptus oil is an effect analgesic and is often used in preparations designed to relieve muscle, nerve and joint pains. On a psychological level, it helps to combat exhaustion and dispels mental sluggishness.
- To lower a fever with a eucalpytus calf wrap.
- Add five drops of eucalyptus essential oil to one quart of lukewarm water.
- Soak linen or cotton cloths in the mixture.
- Then wrap the cloths around your calves and secure with dry cloths.
- Calf wraps should be used only when the feet are already warm.
- For dandruff, mix ten drops of eucalytus oil with your shampoo.
- Massage well into scalp and wait a few minutes before rinsing with warm water.
- To alleviate cold symptoms, place a few drops of the eucalyptus oil on a handkerchief and deeply enhale the aroma when needed.
- To relieve sinus and chest congestin, combine five drops of eucalyptus oil with one drop of peppermint oil.
- Add crushed eucalyptus, peppermint, coltsfoot and comfrey herbs.
- Mix them well and then stick into a clean cotton sock.
- Knot the end tightly and place inside your pillowcase overnight.
- The aroma of the herbs will help relieve congestion.
- For muscle aches and pains, mix ten to fifteen drops of the eucalytus oil and two oz. of sweet almond (or grapeseed oil). Massage into muscles in a circular motion.
- Take care with using too much of eucalpytus oil.
- It can potentially irratate the skin, so e sure to use the exact amount specified with recipes.
- Combing eucalytus oil with massage oil reduces the chance of irratation.
- Keep eucalyptus oil away from children under the age of six.
- Do not use on sun burn skin or wide open wounds.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.
Location: Paterson, NJ
An excellent, uplifting scented, natural alternative with many uses. To replace the horrible chemical products offered for use today which have side effects and destroy the earth. The price is affordable to all. I apply it directly to cuts, use it for nail problems, rashes, in home made salves, creams, remedies and even when making crafts. Also in candles and potpourri. I also put some drops (with a dropper) into my Vick's inhaler (the little tube you open and sniff to get relief when congested) the effect runs out as the liquid in the products runs out but adding several drops of this oil and shaking turns it into a much more effective and very long lasting product.