Home > All OTC Medicines > Pain and Fever > Arthritis and Joints Pain Relievers >
Eko Arnica Tincture - 1 Oz
Specifically, topical arnica is most commonly used for: Muscle strains and sprains.
You Save: $0.33 (9.2%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
Eko Arnica Tincture
Specifically, topical arnica is most commonly used for: Muscle strains and sprains. Arnica is widely applied to ease the inflammation and pain of muscle strains and sprains caused by overuse or injury. Although results have been contradictory, some studies concluded that for a short period immediately following a marathon run, arnica reduced muscle soreness. The effect was only temporary, however.
- Arthritic joints. Inflamed and painful joints are said to benefit from arnica as well. Using the herb in a hot, moist compress may be helpful for arthritis pain, though it is not known whether it is simply the heat or the arnica that provides the relief.
- Psoriasis and eczema. Numerous herbal formulas for these persistent skin disorders contain extracts of arnica, which may help given its anti-inflammatory and numbing qualities.
- Insect bites. Because of its anti-inflammatory and antiseptic effects, topical arnica is believed to reduce the swelling and pain caused by insect bites. It may also help prevent infection.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.