Home > Hair Care, Tools > Shaving and Hair Removal > Shaving Creams and Lotions >
Veet hair removal gel cream, sensitive skin formula - 6.76 oz
Removes hair effectively without cutting it, so hair grows back feeling softer, and leaves skin moisturized.
You Save: $0.86 (13.1%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Veet hair removal gel cream, sensitive skin formula
- It removes hair effectively without cutting it, so hair grows back feeling softer, and leaves skin moisturized.
- Aloe vera and vitamin E.
- With moisture complex.
- 5 Minutes, 10 min max.
- Dermatologist tested.
Water, Urea, Potassium Thioglycolate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Calcium Hydroxide, Ceteareth 20, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), PPG 15 Stearyl Ether, Fragrance, Magnesium Trisilicate, Titanium Dioxide, Propylene Glycol, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Sodium Gluconate, Acrylates Copolymer, BHT.
- Read precautions before use. Apply directly onto the skin with the spatula, spreading the cream evenly to fully cover the hair.
- Leave the cream on the skin for 5 minutes, timed carefully, and gently use the head of the spatula to test a small area.
- If the hair comes away easily, remove the rest of the cream with the spatula.
- If needed leave the cream on for a bit longer without exceeding 10 minutes in total.
- Rinse your skin thoroughly with water after use and dry.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Follow directions for use. Do not exceed 10 minutes total application time.
- Not suitable for use on the face, head, breast, perianal or genital areas or on any other body parts.
- Contains thioglycolate.
- Do Not use on irritated, sunburned, inflamed or broken skin, or on skin which has suffered an adverse reaction to hair removal lotions in the past.
- Do Not use near eyes, inside nose or ears, or on moles, breast nipples, perianal or genital areas.
- If discomfort or irritation occurs during use, remove the product immediately and rinse with cold water.
- If irritation persists, consult a physician or call a poison control center.
- In the event of contact with the eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of lukewarm water, remove any contact lenses and continue to rinse with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes.
- Consult a physician or call a Poison Control Center immediately; show this packaging.
- Do Not swallow.
- Failure to follow use directions and precautions may result in chemical burns.
- After use, wait 24 hours before applying an antiperspirant, perfume or astringent lotion.
- Always wait 48 hours between product applications.
- Do Not sunbathe or swim for 24 hours after use.
- Avoid contact with jewelry.
- For external use only.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb