Home > Hair Care, Tools > Shaving and Hair Removal > Shaving Creams and Lotions >
Veet spray on hair removal cream for sensitive skin - 5.1 oz
Removes hair effectively without cutting it, so hair grows back feeling softer.
You Save: $1.89 (19.0%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Veet spray on hair removal cream for sensitive skin
Get silky smooth legs with no need to spread the cream simply spray it on. In 3 minutes your skin will be smooth, moisturized, and luxuriously soft. Enriched with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E, it removes hair effectively without cutting it, so hair grows back feeling softer, and leaves skin moisturized. Now you can get silky smooth legs with no need to spread the cream simply spray it on. Complete hydratant.
Rapid Flex Proprietary Blend, Boswellia Serrata Extract, Curcuma Longa Extract, Black Pepper Extract, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Carbopol 71G, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Plasdone K2932, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Propylene Glycol.
- Minimum 3 min - Maximum 6 min.
- Steps to Beautiful Touchable Smooth Skin: Read precautions before use.
- Use in an empty bath or shower or on tiled floor in order to avoid spillage on carpet, flooring and clothing.
- Remove the plug from the pump and turn counter-clockwise to unlock.
- Ensure the area you want to remove hair from is completely covered with cream.
- Do not rub in.
- Wash hands thoroughly.
- Leave the cream on the skin for 3 minutes, timed carefully, and then gently use the Tool to test a small area.
- If hair comes away easily, remove the rest of the cream.
- If needed, leave the cream on for a bit longer without exceeding 6 minutes in total.
- Rinse your skin thoroughly with water after use and dry.
- Rinse the nozzle and the tool thoroughly after use.
- Replace the plug after each use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Follow the directions for use.
- Designed for use on legs, arms, underarms and bikini line, but not suitable for use on the face, head, breast, perianal or genital areas.
- Do not use on: moles, scars, spotty, broken, irritated or sunburned skin, on skin which has been shaved in the last 72 hours or on skin which has suffered an adverse reaction to hair removal creams in the past.
- Check with your doctor before using if you are on any medication which can affect the skin or if you suffer from any skin related disorder.
- Before use, test your skin reaction by applying the cream to a small part of the area you wish to treat, following the directions for use.
- If after 24 hours there is no adverse reaction, begin using.
- If discomfort or irritation occurs during use, remove the product immediately and rinse area with cold water.
- If irritation persists, consult a physician or call a Poison Control Center.
- After use, we recommend waiting 24 hours before applying an antiperspirant, a perfumed product, or sunbathing.
- Always wait 72 hours between applications.
- In case of ingestion, consult a doctor immediately and show the outer pack.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- In case of contact with the eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
- Contains alkali and thioglycolate.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb