Bengay cold therapy menthol pain relieving gel
- Temporarily relieves the minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
- Simple backache.
- Provides a fast-acting blast of cold.
- Ideal for sprains, muscle injuries, and flare ups.
- Deep penetrating, long-lasting pain relief.
Menthol (5%) (topical analgesic).
Alcohol, Aminomethyl Propanol, Camphor, Carbomer, Disteareth 75 IPDI, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, FD&C Blue 1, Glycerin, Isopropyl Alcohol, PEG 7 Capric/Caprylic glycerides, Polysorbate 80, Water.
- Brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or physician.
- Children under 2 years of age: ask a dentist or physician.
- For external use only.
- Flammable: Keep away from fire or flame.
- Do not use:
- On wounds or damaged skin.
- With a heating pad.
- On a child under 12 years of age with arthritis-like conditions.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have redness over the affected area.
- When using this product:
- Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes.
- Do not bandage tightly.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days.
- Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
- Excessive skin irritation occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb