Cramp 911 muscle relaxing roll-on lotion
- Temporarily relieves:
- leg cramps.
- muscle cramps.
- muscle spasms.
Cuprum Metallicum (6X HPUS 0.05% Muscle cramps), Magnesium Sulfate (6X HPUS 0.05% Muscle cramps).
Citric Acid, Docusate Sodium, Guaifenesin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Lechithin, Phenylephrine, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbic Acid (A Preservative), Urea, Water.
- Adults and children 12 years and older:
- Remove outer cap.
- Apply directly to site of cramp or spasm.
- Apply generously and rub in.
- Repeat in 15 minutes if no improvement after second application or if symptoms return see doctor.
- Close cap tightly.
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor.
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health care professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: