MANUFACTURER: SMITHKLINE BEECHAM CONSUMER. INDICATIONS:
INGREDIENTS: Active Ingredients: Potassium nitrate 5% (for antihypersensitivity) Sodium fluoride 0. 13% w/v fluoride ion (for anticavity). Inactive Ingredients: cellulose gum, D&C , flavor, glycerin, hydrated silica, silica, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, sodium saccharin, sorbitol, trisodium phosphate, water. This product contains no sugar. WARNINGS: Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush. Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day (morning and evening) or as recommended by a dentist or physician. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Children under 12 years of age: Consult a dentist or physician.
- Sensodyne Toothpaste Full Protection Relieves painful sensitivity.
- For sensitive teeth and healthy gums.
- Dentist recommended brand.
- Maximum strength - maximum FDA sensitivity active ingredient.
- Use Sensodyne whenever you normally brush:
It contains Potassium Nitrate, clinically proven to reduce painful sensitivity.
- Sensodyne Toothpaste provides fast relief of tooth sensitivity within two weeks.
- It has fluoride for cavity protection.
- Sensodyne Toothpaste Full Protection fights tartar and plaque build-up above the gum line, and promotes healthy gums with regular brushing.
- Its great taste keeps mouth feeling fresh and clean.
- Sensodyne Toothpaste Full Protection whitens teeth by removing surface stains.
- No. 1 dentist recommended brand for sensitive teeth.
- Dentists have been recommending Sensodyne for over 20 years.
- Brushing twice a day with Sensodyne builds a shield of protection against painful sensitivity.
- And, since Sensodyne has fluoride, it helps protect against cavities too.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb