MANUFACTURER: SMITHKLINE BEECHAM CONSUMER. INDICATIONS:
- Sensodyne Toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth With Fluoride
- Relieves painful sensitivity
Sensodyne Toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth whenever you brush:
- It contains Potassium Nitrate clinically proven to reduce painful sensitivity.
- It has fluoride for cavity protection.
- Sensodyne Toothpaste great taste keeps mouth feeling fresh and clean.
- It provides fast relief within two weeks.
- This product contains no sugar.
- Maximum FDA sensitivity active ingredient.
- Dentist recommended brand.
- Dentists have been recommending Sensodyne for over 20 years.
- Brushing twice a day with Sensodyne builds a shield of protection against painful sensitivity.
- And, since Sensodyne has fluoride, it helps protect against cavities too.
- Builds an increasing protection against painful sensitivity of the teeth due to cold, heat, acids, sweets, or contact.
- Aids in the prevention of dental cavities.
Potassium Nitrate (5), Sodium Fluoride (0. 145 w/v fluoride ion).
Cellulose Gum, Flavor, Glycerin, Polyethylene Glycol, Silica, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Saccharin, Tetrapotassium Pyrophosphate, Titanium Dioxide, Water, This product contains no Sugar.
Adults and children 12 years of age and older, apply at least a 1 inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush. Brush teeth for at least 1 minute, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day (morning and evening) or as recommended by a dentist or doctor. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Children under 12 years of age, consult a dentist or physician.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb