MANUFACTURER: PROCTER & GAMBLE CONSUMER.
INDICATIONS:Crest pro-health fluoride toothpaste, clean mint:
- Helps prevent gingivitis.
- Helps interfere with the harmful effects of plaque associates with gingivitis.
- Helps control plaque bacteria that contribute to the development of gingivitis.
- Builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity of the teeth to cold, heat, acids, sweets or contact. Crest is specially formulated to help prevent staining.
- Clinically proven dentinal hypersensitivity reduction.
- Powerful stain removal and prevention.
Stannous Fluoride (0. 454%) (0. 16% w/v fluoride ion).
Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Hexamethaphosphate, Propylene Glycol, PEG 6, Water, Zinc Lactate, Trisodium Phosphate, Flavor, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Gluconate, Carrageenan, Sodium Saccharin, Polyethylene, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Blue 1.
- Adults and Children 12 year & older: apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristled toothbrush.
- Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening) or as recommended by a dentist.
- Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Do not swallow.
- Children under 12 years: Ask a dentist.
- Products containing stannous fluoride may product surface staining of the teeth.
- Adequate tooth brushing may prevent these stains which are not harmful or permanent and may be removed by your dentist.
- This Crest is specially formulated to help prevent staining. See you dentist regularly.
When using this product do not use for sensitivity longer than four weeks unless recommended by a dentist. Stop use and ask a dentist if the sensitivity problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care. Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.