Home > Oral Hygiene, Dentures > ToothPaste, Powders > Teeth Whitening Formula >
Colgate Total Advanced Clean Whitening Toothpaste - 7.6 Oz
Colgate Total Advanced Clean Whitening Toothpaste aids in the prevention of cavities, plaque and gingivitis.
You Save: $1.78 (31.1%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: COLGATE PERSONAL CARE CO. INDICATIONS: Colgate Total Advanced Clean Whitening Toothpaste
Colgate Total Advanced Whitening toothpaste is based on its finding that the product is effective in helping to prevent and reduce tooth decay, gingivitis and plaque above the gum line and bad breath, and to whiten teeth by removing surface stains, when used as directed. Colgate Total Advanced Clean Whitening Toothpaste
- Helps prevent cavities.
- Helps prevent plaque buildup.
- Helps prevent gingivitis.
- Fights tartar buildup.
- Fights bad breath.
Colgate Total Advanced Whitening Paste has a combination of triclosan for gingivitis protection and fluoride for cavity protection. INGREDIENTS: Active Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride (0. 24%), Triclosan (0. 30%). Inactive Ingredients: Water, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, Sorbitol, PVM/MA Copolymer, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Flavor, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Propylene Glycol, Carrageenan, Sodium Saccharin, Titanium Dioxide . DIRECTIONS: Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.
- Whitens Teeth.
- Removes Surface Stains.
- Helps Prevent New Surface Stains.
Adults and children 6 years of age and older: Brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or physician.
Children under 12 years: Instruct in good brushing and rinsing habits. (to minimize swallowing).
Children under 6 years: Do not use unless directed by a dentist or physician.
Antiplaque and antigingivitis use not proven in children. WARNINGS: Keep out of the reach of children under 6 years of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Ask a dentist before use is you have
- bleeding or redness lasting more than 2 weeks.
- pain, swelling, pus, loose teeth, or more spacing between teeth
- These may be signs of periodontitis, a serious form of gum disease.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.