MANUFACTURER: COLGATE PERSONAL CARE CO.
INDICATIONS: Colgate total toothpaste, enamel strength gel
- Strengthens tooth enamel.
- Helps prevent cavities.
- Helps prevent gingivitis.
- Fights tartar buildup.
- Fights bad breath.
- Formulated for gentle cleaning.
- Aids in the prevention of: cavities, plaque, gingivitis.
Total Enamel Strength toothpaste is based on its finding that the product is effective in helping to prevent and reduce tooth decay, gingivitis and plaque above the gumline and bad breath, when used as directed. Colgate Total Enamel Strength has a combination of triclosan for gingivitis protection and fluoride for cavity protection.
Sodium Fluoride (0.24%) (0.14% w/v Fluoride Ion) (Anticavity), Triclosan (0.30% Antigingivitis).
Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, Sorbitol, PVM/MA Copolymer, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cellulose Gum, Flavor, Sodium Hydroxide, Propylene Glycol, Carrageenan, Sodium Saccharin, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Blue 1, D&C Yellow 10.
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older: brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or physician.
- Children under 12 years:instruct in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing).
- Children under 6 years: do not use unless directed by a dentist or a physician, antiplaque and antigingivitis use not proven in children.
Keep out of the reach of children under 6 years of age. If more than used for brushing is accidently swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Ask a dentist if you have: bleeding or redness lasting more than 2 weeks. Pain, swelling, pus, loose teeth, or more spacing between teeth. These may be signs of periodontis, a serious form of gum disease.