MANUFACTURER: CHURCH & DWIGHT.
INDICATIONS:Mentadent anticavity fluoride toothpaste with advanced breath freshening, mint sparkle, 2 refills
It aids in the prevention of dental decay. Mentadent Fluoride toothpaste advanced breath fresheningwith Baking Soda and Peroxide - The ingredients Dentists Recommend Most for the Care of Teeth and Gums. Long Lasting Fresh Breath with New Great Flavor.
- 2 Refills - Better Value ( Base Not Included).
- Anticavity fluoride.
- with Microbeads whitening crystals.
- Long lasting breath freshening.
- Helps prevent tartar build- up.
- Refreshing clean taste.
- Strengthens teeth and fights cavities.
Sodium Fluoride (0.24%)
Water, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Poloxamer 407, Sodium Bicarbonate, Zinc Citrate, PEG 32, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, SD Alcohol 38B, Flavor, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Saccharin, Titanium Dioxide, Polyethylene, Phosphoric Acid, Sucralose, Blue 1, Blue 1 Lake.
- To Use the Refill:
- Pull up empty cartridge from base until fully extended.
- With thumb on lower center of cartridge, squeeze and lift out. Discard.
- Insert Refill into base until it stops (about 1/2")
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
- Adults and children 2 years and older - brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or physician.
- Children under 6 years - instruct in good brushing and rinsing habits (to reduce swallowing)
- Children under 2 years - ask a dentist or physician.
- Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age.
- If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.