MANUFACTURER: GLAXO SMITHKLINE CONSUMER.
INDICATIONS:Biotene antibacterial dry mouth toothpaste, fresh mint original
Strengthens saliva's natural protection against harmful bacteria while sustaining beneficial bacteria. Aids in the prevention of dental cavities.
- #1 Recommended dry mouth care.
- Enzyme protection plus fluoride - with calcium.
- Helps restore and strengthen your saliva's natural defenses.
- Clinically proven to reduce the bacteria associated with plaque and gingivitis.
- Promotes healing of bleeding gums and inflammation.
- Effectively fights the causes and effects of bad breath.
- Non-foaming, sodium lauryl sulfate free formula reduces canker sores occurrences.
- Contains oral enzymes necessary for maintaining healthy teeth and gums.
- Triple enzyme protection:
Glucose Oxidase (10,000 Units), Lactoferrin (16mg), Lactoperoxidase (15,000 Units), Lysozyme (16mg), Sodium Monofluorophosphate (0.14% w/v fluoride ion)
Sorbitol, Glycerin, Calcium Pyrophosphate, Hydrated Silica, Xylitol, Isoceteth 20, Cellulose Gum, Flavor, Calcium Lactate, Sodium Benzoate, Beta D Glucose, Potassium Thiocyanate
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or doctor.
- To minimize swallowing for children under 6, use a pea-size amount and supervise brushing until good habits are established.
- Children under 2 years ask a dentist or physician.
Keep out of the reach of children under 6 years of age. If you accidentally swallow more than used for brushing, contact a Poison Control Center right away.