Home > Oral Hygiene, Dentures > ToothPaste, Powders > Sensitive Teeth >
Sensodyne maximum strength anticavity toothpaste, for sensitive teeth, Cool Gel - 4 oz
Sensodyne fluriode and cavity Proctection toothpaste, builds increasing protection. Relieves painful sensitivity.
You Save: $1.52 (21.3%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: SMITHKLINE BEECHAM CONSUMER. INDICATIONS:
. INGREDIENTS: Active Ingredients: Potassium Nitrate(5), Sodium Fluoride(0. 13W/VFluorideIon). Inactive Ingredients: Cellulose Gum, FD&C Blue 1, Flavor, Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Silica, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Sodium Saccharin, Sorbitol, Trisodium Phosphate, Water, This product contains no Sugar. DIRECTIONS: Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush. Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day (morning and evening) or as recommended by a dentist or physician. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Children under 12 years of age. Consult a dentist or physician. WARNINGS: When using this product do not use longer than 4 weeks unless recommended by a dentist or doctor. Stop use and ask a dentist if the problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may prompt care by a dentist. Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Relieves painful sensitivity.
- Keeps breath feeling fresh for hours.
- Dentist recommended brand.
- Use Sensodyne Whenever You Normally Brush:
- Sensodyne Anticavity Toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth contains Potassium Nitrate clinically proven to reduce painful sensitivity.
- It provides fast relief within two weeks.
- Sensodyne Anticavity Toothpaste has fluoride for cavity protection.
- Its formula keeps breath feeling fresh for hours.
- It has a great tasting mint flavor.
- No. 1 dentist recommended brand for sensitive teeth.
- Dentists have been recommending Sensodyne for over 20 years.
- Brushing twice a day with Sensodyne builds a shield of protection against painful sensitivity.
- And, since Sensodyne has fluoride, it helps protect against cavities too.
- This product contains no sugar.
- Builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity of the teeth due to cold, heat, acids, sweets, or contact.
- Aids in the prevention of dental cavities.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb