MANUFACTURER: PROCTER & GAMBLE CONSUMER.
INDICATIONS:Crest tartar protection flouride anticavity toothpaste, regular paste
It helps prevent tartar build-up above the gumline between dental visits.
- Crest Toothpaste - Tartar Protection.
- Provides clinically proven effective tartar prevention.
- Contains Fluoristat for effective cavity prevention.
- Is gentle on tooth enamel, leaves teeth clean and smooth.
Sodium Fluoride (0.15% w/v fluoride ion)
Water, Hydrated Silica, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Tetrapotassium Pyrophosphate, PEG 6, Disodium Pyrophosphate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Flavor, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Saccharin, Carbomer 956, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Blue 1
- For best results:
- Start with a professional cleaning.
- Brush regularly to help prevent the return to ugly tartar build-up above the gumline.
- Use dental floss.
- Have regular professional cleanings to remove tartar build-up.
- Adults and children 2 yrs. and older:
- Brush teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day or use as directed by a dentist or physician.
- Do not swallow.
- Children under 6 yrs.: To minimize swallowing use a pea-sized amount and supervise brushing until good habits are established.
- Children under 2 yrs: Ask a dentist or physician.
- Keep out of the reach of children under 6 years of age.
- If you accidentally swallow more than used for brushing, seek professional help or contact a poison control center immediately.