Home > Oral Hygiene, Dentures > ToothPaste, Powders > Cavity Protection >
Aim cavity protection multi benefit ultra mint gel tooth paste - 6 oz
Aim cavity protection multi benefit ultra mint gel tooth paste provides fluoride protection to help fight cavities.
You Save: $0.10 (5.2%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: Chesebrough-Ponds USA Co. INDICATIONS: Aim cavity protection multi benefit ultra mint gel tooth paste is a great tasting gel toothpaste with fluoride, proven to help prevent cavities.
INGREDIENTS: Active Ingredients: Contains: Sodium Monofluorophosphate (0. 8%) (Anticavity Toothpaste). Inactive Ingredients: Sorbitol, Water, Hydrated Silica, PEG 32, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, SD Alcohol 38-B, Flavor, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Saccharin, Blue 1, Yellow 10. DIRECTIONS: Adults and children 2 years and older: Brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or doctor. instruct children under 6 years of age in good rinsing habits (to reduce swallowing) supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision. Children under 2 years: ask a dentist or doctor. WARNINGS: Keep out of the reach of children under 6 years of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Cleans, freshes and protects your teeth.
- Has an anti cavity fluoride protection to help fight cavities.
- Helps remove plaque with proper brushing.
- Has great mint taste.
- Aids in the prevention of dental decay.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.
We always seem to be running out of toothpaste so I wanted to buy a mega-load. AIM is not the number one brand but I compared its ingredients with other leading toothpastes and they seem the same. The price is good