TheraBreath oxygenating fluoride toothpaste with aloe vera
- Professional formula.
- Refreshes breath and taste utilizing the oxygenating power of revolutionary oxyd-8.
- Powered by oxygen.
- Therabreath toothpaste everything want in a toothpaste and more.
- Clinically proven effective at the california breath clinics.
- 24 Hour confidence.
- Therabreath oxygenating toothpaste brightens smile with oxygen.
- TheraBreath toothpaste no harsh detergents or sodium lauryl sulfate.
- Great for canker sore sufferers.
- Ideal for dry mouth sufferers and diabetics.
- Attacks all types of breath and taste problems at the source.
- TheraBreath toothpaste neutralizes bacterially produced volatile sulfur compounds.
- Restores confidence.
- TheraBreath has been proven to work where other brands fail by attacking the true source of bad breath sulfur-producing anaerobic bacteria beneath the surface of the tongue.
- The california breath clinics were founded by Dr.Harold Katz DDS and have helped countless patients learn how to control and conquer the causes of chronic bad breath.
- Over the years, Dr.Katz dedicated work has pinpointed the true causes of this problem that plagues so many, as well as developing highly effective clinically formulas to prevent and treat the problem.
- Our products are not tested on animals.
sorbitol, hydrated silica, water(aqua), aloe barbadensis gel, glycerin, OXYD-8 (stabilized ClO2), tetrapotassium pyrophosphate, tetrasodium pyrophosphate, sodium lauryl sarcosinate, carrageenan, xylitol, sodium fluoride, essential oil of peppermint, sodium benzoate.
- Cover bristles of dry tooth brush and brush teeth, tongue and palate for 2-3 minutes. Spit out excess.
- Then rinse with TheraBreath Oral Rinse for 90 seconds. For best results use TheraBreath & the procedures below 3 times per day:
- Cover the edge of the Tongue Cleaner with a medium amount of TheraBreath tooth gel.
- Gently scrape the tongue surface 6-8 times to make sure the tongue is completely coated. Its not necessary to scrape hard. Dont rinse yet.
- Thoroughly brush teeth, tongue, palate and inside of cheeks with TheraBreath tooth gel for 2 minutes.
- Spit out tooth gel.Then, rinse with 2 capfuls of Therabreath oral rinse for 90 seconds. No water.
- Dip dental floss into TheraBreath oral rinse or TheraBreath tooth gel and then proceed to floss [This area may be a source of oral odor. ]
- Gargle for 90 seconds with 2 caps of TheraBreath oral rinse.
- Spit out and wait 15 minutes until eating/drinking for full absorption.
This product was sealed with protective packaging at the laboratory. If seal is missing, do not use.
Shipping Weight : 0.44 lb