Home > Oral Hygiene, Dentures > ToothPaste, Powders > Regular ToothPastes >
Crest Pro-health toothpaste with enamel shield, fresh mint - 4.2 oz
Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste with Enamel Shield, Fresh Mint Protects Against Acid Attack.
You Save: $0.85 (16.7%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
MANUFACTURER: PROCTER & GAMBLE CONSUMER.INDICATIONS: Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste with Enamel Shield, Fresh Mint
Crest Pro-Health Enamel Shield is specially designed with a smoother, gently cleaning formula. Crest Pro-Health uses a Polyfluorite system consisting of antibacterial fluoride and ActivClean Crystals.
- Enamel Shield Protects Against Acid Attack.
- With regular brushing, Crest Pro-Health Enamel Shield provides these benefits: Fight Cavities, Fights Plaque, Fight Gingivitis, Fights Tartar.
- Builds Increasing Protection Against Painful Sensitivity.
- Fluoride Toothpaste For Anticavity, Antigigivitis and Sensitive Teeth.
- Freshens Breath.
- Whitens Teeth by Removing Surface Stains.
Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste aids in the prevention of cavities, help prevent gingivitis, helps interfere with the harmful effects of plaque associated with gingivitis. Helps control plaque bacteria that contribute to the development of gingivitis. Builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity of the teeth to cold, heat, acids, sweets or contact.INGREDIENTS: Active Ingredients: Stannous Fluoride (0.454%) (0.16% w/v fluoride ion).Inactive Ingredients: Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Hexamethaphosphate, Propylene Glycol, PEG 6, Water, Zinc Lactate, Trisodium Phosphate, Flavor, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Gluconate, Carrageenan, Sodium Saccharin, Polyethylene, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Blue 1 Aluminum Lake.DIRECTIONS:
Products containing stannous fluoride may produce surface staining of the teeth. Adequate toothbrushing may prevent these stains which are not harmful or permanent and may be removed by your dentist. This Crest is specially formulated to help prevent staining. See you dentist regularly.WARNINGS: When using this product do not use for sensitivity longer than four weeks unless recommended by a dentist. Stop use and ask a dentist if the sensitivity problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care. Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and Children 12 year and older: apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristled toothbrush. Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute. Brush twice a day (morning and evening). Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Do not swallow.
- Children under 12 years: Ask a dentist.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.