MANUFACTURER: PROCTER & GAMBLE CONSUMER.INDICATIONS: Crest Pro-Health Enamel Shield Toothpaste, Fresh Mint
Crest Pro-Health Enamel Shield, like all Crest Pro-Health toothpastes: Protects against enamel loss. Binds to and strengthens enamel. Forms a micro-thin layer to shield against acid attack.
- Enamel Shield Protects Against Acid Attack.
- Fluoride Toothpaste For Anticavity, Antigigivitis and Sensitive Teeth.
- With regular brushing, Crest Pro-Health Enamel Shield provides these benefits: Fight Cavities, Fights Plaque, Fight Gingivitis, Fights Tartar.
- Builds Increasing Protection Against Painful Sensitivity.
- Whitens Teeth by Removing Surface Stains.
- Freshens Breath.
Crest Pro-Health Enamel Shield is specially designed with a smoother, gently cleaning formula. Crest Pro-Health uses a Polyfluorite system consisting of antibacterial fluoride and ActivClean Crystals. Aids in the prevention of cavities, help prevent gingivitis, helps interfere with the harmful effects of plaque associated with gingivitis. Helps control plaque bacteria that contribute to the development of gingivitis. Builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity of the teeth to cold, heat, acids, sweets or contact.INGREDIENTS: Active Ingredients: Stannous Fluoride (0.454%) (0.16% w/v fluoride ion).Inactive Ingredients: Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Hexamethaphosphate, Propylene Glycol, PEG 6, Water, Zinc Lactate, Trisodium Phosphate, Flavor, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Gluconate, Carrageenan, Sodium Saccharin, Polyethylene, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Blue 1 Aluminum Lake.DIRECTIONS:
Products containing stannous fluoride may produce surface staining of the teeth. Adequate toothbrushing may prevent these stains which are not harmful or permanent and may be removed by your dentist. This Crest is specially formulated to help prevent staining. See you dentist regularly.WARNINGS: When using this product do not use for sensitivity longer than four weeks unless recommended by a dentist. Stop use and ask a dentist if the sensitivity problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care. Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and Children 12 year and older: apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristled toothbrush. Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute. Brush twice a day (morning and evening). Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Do not swallow.
- Children under 12 years: Ask a dentist.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb