Home > All OTC Medicines > Pain and Fever > Arthritis and Joints Pain Relievers >
Penetran plus powerful penetrating joint pain relief lotion - 2.5 oz
Helps to reduce arthritis, swelling and minor muscle pains.
You Save: $1.84 (13.3%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Penetran plus powerful penetrating joint pain relief lotion
- For temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with arthritis, exercise and sports strains, sprains and bruises, and simple backache. Quaternary Ammonium active ingredients work to neutralize pain signals instead of just distracting from the pain with hot or cold.
- For temporary relief of:
- Back Ache.
- Bites, Bruises and Trauma.
- Neuropathy and Neuralgia.
- Mechanism of action:
- The active ingredient develops ions with a positive potential which, due to the hydrophillic tendencies of the emulsion, are readily transmitted through the skin.
- Published clinical trials (double-blind vs. placebo) proved efficacy for both pain and swelling relief and improvement of strength, and range-of-motion and stiffness.
- Report available upon request.
- Duration of Action:
- Variable as a function of pathology, but relief starts in minutes and lasts up to hours for indications.
- Drug Interactions and Pharmacodynamic effects:
- No known significant systemic interactions or effects.
- Do not use with other topicals or occlusive lotions, which might block effects.
Strong Ammonia Solution in TransDermals, patented, uniquely formulated base.
Imidazolinium Methyl Sulfate Glyceryl Monolaurate and Sorbitan Monopalmitate (Emulsifiers); Methylsulfonylmethane and Cold-Pressed Lemon Oil (permeation enhancers), Vitamin E, Water; Allantoin, Olive Oil, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-oxidant preservatives; thickeners; moisturizers; skin conditioners; acidulents; (Contains no FD&C Yellow No. 5 or parabens).
- Smooth a modest amount onto and around sore and painful area(s), pause 10 seconds, then gently smooth until completely absorbed.
- Apply no more than 4 times daily.
- For optimum pain relief continue to apply every day.
- Children under 5: Consult a physician.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not bandage tightly.
- Do not use heating pads.
- Do not use if skin irritation develops.
- Keep this and all medicines out of reach of children.In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Patient Monitoring: Do not use if condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days, discontinue use and consult a physician.
- Use by elderly patients: Dosage adjustment is not required based on age, however senile or other pathological heightened skin sensitivities should be monitored.
- Use in pregnancy, Nursing mothers, or Children: Consult a physician before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb