MANUFACTURER: MMS-A MEDICAL SUPPLY COMPANY.
INDICATIONS:Biofreeze Ilex cryotherapy pain relief gel with pump, #10045D
Biofreeze is used for relieving pain in sports injuries, arthritis, sore muscles and joints, sprains and backache. It works using cryotherapy, a process which cools the area and relieves pain by reducing blood flow to the area and reducing the ability of the nerves to conduct pain stimuli. Biofreeze contains Ilex, which is an herb extracted from a South American holly shrub. Ilex is traditionally used by Paraguayan Indians and is added to the product to help the gel to penetrate the affected areas.
Menthol 3.5%, Camphor 0.2%.
Water, isopropyl alcohol, herbal extract, (ilex paraguariensis, carbomer, trietholamine, silicondioxide, methlparaben, fd&c yellow # 5 , fd&c blue #1.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply to the affected areas not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years of age: Consult physician.
- Consult your physician before use if you are pregnant or nursing or have sensitive skin.
- Rub a thin film over desired area of the body, massage not necessary.
- Rinse hands with cool water.
Keep out of reach of children.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.