Home > All OTC Medicines > Pain and Fever > Pain Relief Creams, Gels, Ointments >
Thera-Gesic maxium strength pain relieving creme - 5 oz
Provides effective temporary relief from minor aches and pains.
You Save: $1.05 (15.2%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Maximum strength analgesic.
- Penetrating pain relief.
Thera-Gesic maxium strength pain relieving creme
- Maximum Strength Analgesic:
- Arthritis pain
- Back pain.
- Muscle pain
- Temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
- Simple backaches
- Thera-Gesics powerful dual-action therapy provides effective temporary relief from minor aches and pains associated with arthritis and lower back strains.
- Thera-Gesic contains both menthol and methyl salicylate as an analgesic and counterirritant for penetrating pain relief.
Menthol 1%; Methyl Salicylate 15%.
Carbomer 934; Dimethicone; Glycerine; Methylparaben; Propylparaben; Sodium Lauryl Sulfate; Trolamine; Water.
- Adults and children 12 or more years of age: Apply thin layers of creme into and around the sore or painful area, not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- The number of thin layers controls the intensity of the action of Thera-Gesic.
- One thin layer provides a mild effect, two thin layers provide a strong effect and three thin layers provide a very strong effect.
- See warnings.
- Wash hands thoroughly after application.
- Showering or washing the area after application of Thera-Gesic will leave the area fragrance-free without diminishing the therapeutic effect.
- Avoid contact with clothing or other surfaces.
- Store at 20 to 25°C (68 to 77°F).
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes.
- Do not bandage, wrap, cover, use a heating pad after, or recline upon skin treated with Thera-Gesic.
- Do not use:
- Immediately after shower or bath.
- If skin is sensitive to oil of wintergreen (methyl salicylate).
- On wounds or damaged skin.
- Ask a doctor before use:
- For children under 2 and to 12 years of age.
- If prone or sensitive to allergic reaction from aspirin or salicylate.
- When using this product:
- Discontinue use if skin irritation develops, or redness is present.
- Do not swallow.
- Do not use a heating pad after application.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children to avoid accidental poisoning.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.