MANUFACTURER: SINCLAIR PHARMACAL
INDICATIONS:Boroleum skin protectant and analgesic ointment for nasal soreness
A soothing application for the temporary relief of pain and itching associated with minor skin irritations and rashes, nasal irritation and cold sores. It is used for the temporary relief of pain and itching associated with minor burns, sunburn, minor cuts, scrapes, insect bites and minor skin irritation (e.g. dry nasal passages).
- Temporary protects minor: cuts, scrapes, burns.
- Helps prevent and temporarily protects and helps relieve chafed, chapped or cracked skin.
- Helps prevent and protect from the drying effects of wind and cold weather.
- Soothes and relieves sore nose.
- Moisturizes dry nose.
- Use in out out of nostrils.
- Use day or night.
Camphor (1%) (External analgesic), Menthol (0.54%) (External analgesic), White Petrolatum (97.92%) (Skin protectant)
Methyl Salicylate, Eucalyptol
- Adults and children over 2 years of age and older: Apply no more than 3-4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years of age: consult a physician.
- Store at room temperature.
- For external use only.
- Avoid eye contact.
- If condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, discontinue use of this product and consult a physician.
- Do not use on: deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, serious burns.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb