Home > Oral Hygiene, Dentures > ToothPaste, Powders > Teeth Whitening Formula >
Rembrandt 2 hour tooth whitening kit - 1 ea
Gives dramatically whiter teeth in only one 2 hour session.
You Save: $4.96 (19.3%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Rembrandt 2 hour tooth whitening kit
The REMBRANDT 2 hour whitening kit contains the same proven, potent, enamel-safe whitening ingredient dentists use to remove deep stains.
Nothing gets your teeth white, faster than Rembrandt. Brighten your smile today, in just one 2-hour treatment! Our exclusive Comfytray Applicators are designed to mold to your unique smile, for a dentist-like customized whitening experience.
As we continue to make great advances in oral care, sometimes we have to stop and enjoy a good laugh. Laughing releases endorphins, neurotransmitters that make you feel good. Exposing yourself to the laughter of others can have the same effect. At Rembrandt, we think laughing is essential to a healthy, happy mouth. After all, white teeth don't matter if there's nothing to smile about.
- Contents include:
- 8 Ampules of Whitening Gel 0.033 fl oz / 1 ml each.
- 2 ComfyTray Applicators.
Water (Eau), Glycerin, Hydrogen Peroxide, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Carbomer, Aroma (Flavor), Potassium Hydroxide, Menthol, Calcium Disodium EDTA, Sodium Saccharin.
- Shape your Comfytray Applicators to fit your teeth.
- FILL the bottom of the trays with a thin ribbon of our specially-formulated whitening gel.
- APPLY tray to teeth and start your first 20-minute session. When time is up, rinse your mouth and the tray with water.
- REST 10 minutes.
- REPEAT the 20-minute wear, 10-minute break method 3 more times (totaling 2 hours).
- Ampule may pose a choking hazard.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Not recommended for use by children under 12.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- If product contacts the eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Avoid swallowing.
- If any problems or medical emergencies occur, contact your doctor.
- Tooth sensitivity may occur.
- Avoid direct contact of the gel with your gums and/or salivary flow.
- Do not wear trays while sleeping.
- It irritation (such as redness, swelling, soreness) of the gums occurs, discontinue use and consult a dentist.
- Avoid getting whitening gel on clothes or other fabrics.
- On occasion, if stored at high temperatures, product will liquefy.
- Store at or below 75 degrees F/23 degrees C.
Shipping Weight : 0.80 lb
Location: IN United States
used 2hour white after professional bleaching with dentist. i used the 2 hour white NOT as directed....i placed gel in trays from professional whitening and kept gel in over night. i use the gel once every 4 to 6 months as a touch-up when the white from professional whitening begins to dull. the rembrandt product works GREAT to restore the bright white from before. definitely a deal for the price! i definitely wont go back to the $400+ whitening at the dentist!