Home > All OTC Medicines > Pain and Fever > Pain Relief Creams, Gels, Ointments >
Thera-Gesic pain relieving creme, Maxium Strength - 3 oz
Temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints.
You Save: $1.23 (24.1%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Go painlessly.
- Temporary relief of minor aches.
Thera-Gesic pain relieving creme, Maxium strength
- Temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
- Simple backaches
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Menthol 1%; Methyl Salicylate 15%.
Carbomer 934; Dimethicone; Glycerine; Methylparaben; Propylparaben; Sodium Lauryl Sulfate; Trolamine; Water.
- Adults and children 12 or more years of age: Apply thin layers of crme into and around the sore or painful area, not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- The number of thin layers controls the intensity of the action of Thera-Gesic.
- 1 thin layer provides a mild effect, 2 thin layers provide a strong effect and 3 thin layers provide a very strong effect.
- See warnings.
- Once Thera-Gesic has penetrated the skin, the area may be washed, leaving it dry, clean and fragrance-free without decreasing the effectiveness of the product.
- Avoid contact with clothing or other surfaces.
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes.
- Do not bandage tightly.
- Do not bandage, wrap or cover until after washing the areas where Thera-Gesic has been applied.
- Do not use: immediately after shower or bath, if skin is sensitive to oil of wintergreen (methyl salicylate), on wounds or damaged skin.
- Ask a doctor before use: for children under 2 and through 12 years of age, if prone or sensitive to allergic reaction from aspirin or salicylate.
- When using this product: Discontinue use if skin irritation develops, or redness is present, do not swallow, do not use a heating pad after application of Thera-Gesic.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children to avoid accidental poisoning.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb