Thera-Gesic pain relieving creme, Maxium strength
- Temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
- Simple backaches
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.Warning
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Menthol 1%; Methyl Salicylate 15%.
Carbomer 934; Dimethicone; Glycerine; Methylparaben; Propylparaben; Sodium Lauryl Sulfate; Trolamine; Water.
- Adults and children 12 or more years of age: Apply thin layers of crme into and around the sore or painful area, not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- The number of thin layers controls the intensity of the action of Thera-Gesic.
- 1 thin layer provides a mild effect, 2 thin layers provide a strong effect and 3 thin layers provide a very strong effect.
- See warnings.
- Once Thera-Gesic has penetrated the skin, the area may be washed, leaving it dry, clean and fragrance-free without decreasing the effectiveness of the product.
- Avoid contact with clothing or other surfaces.
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes.
- Do not bandage tightly.
- Do not bandage, wrap or cover until after washing the areas where Thera-Gesic has been applied.
- Do not use: immediately after shower or bath, if skin is sensitive to oil of wintergreen (methyl salicylate), on wounds or damaged skin.
- Ask a doctor before use: for children under 2 and through 12 years of age, if prone or sensitive to allergic reaction from aspirin or salicylate.
- When using this product: Discontinue use if skin irritation develops, or redness is present, do not swallow, do not use a heating pad after application of Thera-Gesic.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children to avoid accidental poisoning.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb