MANUFACTURER: COLGATE PERSONAL CARE CO.
INDICATIONS:Colgate total plus whitening gel anticavity fluoride and antigingivitis toothpaste
Aids in the prevention of cavities, plaque and gingivitis. It has a combination of triclosan for gingivitis protection and fluoride for cavity protection. It has a breakthrough cleaning ingredient to whiten your teeth by gently removing surface stains. It has been found to be an effective decay-preventing dentifrice, and to help prevent and reduce gingivitis when used as directed in a conscientiously applied program of oral hygiene and regular professional care. It has been shown to help reduce the formation of plaque and tartar above the gumline. Its effect on periodontisis has not been determined.
Sodium Fluoride (0.24%), Triclosan (0.30%)
Water, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, Sorbitol, PVM/MA Copolymer, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cellulose Gum, Flavor, Sodium Hydroxide, Propylene Glycol, Carrageenan, Sodium Saccharin, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Blue 1
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older: Brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or physician.
- Children under 12 years: Instruct in good brushing and rinsing habits. (to minimize swallowing)
- Children under 6 years: Do not use unless directed by a dentist or physician.
- Antiplaque and antigingivitis use not proven in children.
- Keep out of the reach of children under 6 years of age.
- If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.