MANUFACTURER: GLAXO SMITHKLINE CONSUMER.
INDICATIONS:Sensodyne maximum strength with fluoride toothpaste for sensitive teeth, extra whitening
Builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity of the teeth to cold, heat, acids, sweets, or contact, and aids in the prevention of dental cavities. #1 dentist recommended brand for sensitive teeth - Dentists have been recommending Sensodyne for over 20 years. Brushing twice a day with Sensodyne builds a 'shield of protection' against painful sensitivity. And, since Sensodyne has fluoride, it helps protect against cavities too.
Use Sensodyne whenever your normally brush:
- Contains Potassium Nitrate clinically proven to reduce painful sensitivity.
- Provides fast relief within two weeks.
- It has fluoride for cavity protection.
- Its great taste keeps mouth feeling fresh and clean.
- Relieves painful sensitivity.
Potassium Nitrate (5%), Sodium Monofluorophosphate (0.15% W/V Fluoride Ion)
Calcium Peroxide, Flavor, Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, PEG 12, PEG 75, Silica, Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Saccharin, Titanium Dioxide, Water
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush.
- Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day (morning and evening) or as recommended by a dentist or physician.
- Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth.
- Children under 12 years of age: Consult a dentist or physician.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- When using this product do not use longer than 4 weeks unless recommended by a dentist or physician.
- Stop use and ask a dentist if the problem persists or worsens.
- Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.