Home > Oral Hygiene, Dentures > ToothPaste, Powders > Sensitive Teeth >
Sensodyne Maximum Strength with Fluoride Toothpaste - 4 Oz
Contains Potassium Nitrate clinically proven to reduce painful sensitivity.
You Save: $1.47 (20.6%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- UPC : 310158084044
- For Sensitive Teeth
MANUFACTURER: GLAXO SMITHKLINE CONSUMER.
Sensodyne maximum strength with fluoride toothpaste for sensitive teeth, extra whitening
Builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity of the teeth to cold, heat, acids, sweets, or contact, and aids in the prevention of dental cavities. #1 dentist recommended brand for sensitive teeth - Dentists have been recommending Sensodyne for over 20 years. Brushing twice a day with Sensodyne builds a 'shield of protection' against painful sensitivity. And, since Sensodyne has fluoride, it helps protect against cavities too.
Use Sensodyne whenever your normally brush:
- Contains Potassium Nitrate clinically proven to reduce painful sensitivity.
- Provides fast relief within two weeks.
- It has fluoride for cavity protection.
- Its great taste keeps mouth feeling fresh and clean.
- Relieves painful sensitivity.
Potassium Nitrate (5%), Sodium Monofluorophosphate (0.15% W/V Fluoride Ion)
Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Flavor, Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, PEG-8, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Sodium Saccharin, Pentasodium Triphosphate, Sorbitol, Titanium Dioxide, Water, Xanthan Gum
Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush. Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day (morning and evening) or as recommended by a dentist or physician. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth.
Children under 12 years of age. Consult a dentist or physician.
If pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use, please visit your dentist. Stop use and ask a dentist if the problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist. Keep out of reach of children. If more toothpaste than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.