MANUFACTURER: KOBAYASHI HEALTHCARE LLC
MANUFACTURER: CONTINENTAL QUEST CORP.
Pain Bust-R II temporary relieves minor pain associated with:
- simple backache
- muscle stain
- muscle sprain
Pain Bust-R II pinpoints and attacks arthritis pain immediately - nothing works faster to put your pain to sleep! Greaseless. Stainless. Enjoy life the way it used to be - Free from arthritis pain.
Methyl Salicylate NF 17% , Menthol USP 12%.
Deionized Water, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Stearic Acid, Emulsifying Wax NF, PEG-40 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Ceteth-2, DEA-Cetyl Phosphate.
- Cut open pouch and remove one cooling gel sheet.
- Remove transparent film from back of gel sheet and discard.
- Place gel sheet on skin.
- If desired, cut gel sheet to suitable size with scissors.
- Store unused gel sheet in the foil pouch to prevent drying.
- Reseal pouch by tightly folding the pouch twice along the dotted lines.
- Store in cool dry place.
- May even be stored in refrigerator for extra cooling.
- For sanitary purpose, use each sheet only once and discard after use.
- Adults and Children Over 12 Years:
Apply generously to affected area, massage into painful area until
thoroughly absorbed into skin, repeat as necessary, but no more than 4
Children Under 12 Years or Younger: Ask a doctor.
Store in a cool place.
- For external use only.
- Allergy Alert: Do not use if you are allergic to salicylates - including aspirin - unless directly by a doctor.
- When using this product:
- use only as directed
- do not bandage tightly or use a heating pad
- avoid contact with eyes or mucus membranes
- do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- condition worsens or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- redness is present
- irritation develops
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb