Jointflex pain relieving cream
JointFlex is the only pain relieving cream that has all of the following:
- Jointflex pain relieving cream is applied topically and provides powerful temporary pain relief of :
- Minor arthritis pain
- Muscle sprains
- Simple backache
- Muscle strains
- It enables the beneficial ingredients to be quickly and safely delivered to skin leaving no lingering smell or sticky residue.
- A formula that was clinically shown to offer powerful immediate pain relief plus long-term improving pain relief with continued use.
- All natural ingredients glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate for skin conditioning.
Acetylated Lanolin, Acryaltes/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aloe Vera, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Chondroitin Sulfate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol Stearate, Disodium EDTA, DL Panthenol, Glucosamine Sulfate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycosaminoglycans, Hydroxylated Lanolin, Hydroxypropylene Methycellulose, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Methyl Gluceth-20, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Peppermint Oil, Polysorbate 20, Potassium Carbomer, Purified Water, Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E).
- Cleanse, rinse and dry skin prior to application.
- Apply generously to painful muscles and joints, gently massaging until the jointflex pain relieving cream disappears.
- Repeat as necessary.
- For optimum benefit, use twice daily for a minimum of 2 weeks.
- For external use only.
- Do not bandage tightly or use a heating pad.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If swallowed, contact a physician or contact a poison control center immediately.
- Do not apply to irritated skin or if excessive irritation develops.
- Avoid getting into the eyes or mucous membranes.
- If pain persists for more than 10 days, or redness is present, or in conditions affecting children under 12 years of age, consult a physician immediately.
- Pregnancy-Breast Feeding Warning: If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Shipping Weight : 0.45 lb
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: