Refilit maximum strength filling material, cherry flavor
- Exclusively for lost fillings.
- Instant pain relief.
- Multiple applications.
- One step no mixing.
- Can eat on it.
- Eugenol free.
- Refilit provides fast relief of pain and discomfort until can see your dentist.
- Clinically tested, refilit has a pleasant cherry taste, and is so safe and effective can eat on it.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Active Ingredients: Calcium Sulphate , Barium Sulphate , Glycol Ether , Zinc Oxide , Acrylic-Polymer , Cherry Flavor , Acesulfame K Sweetener.
- Replace a lost filling:
- Rinse out cavity with warm water.
- Do not dry leave moist.
- Use applicator to remove a small amount of material from vial, form into a ball with fingertips and press firmly into cavity.
- Bite down several times to insure proper bite.
- Remove any excess material.
- Rinse out mouth well with water.
- Allow 1 hour to set before eating.
- Keep multi-use vial closed to maintain freshness of remaining material.
- Any left over material may re re-used as long as the material is soft and pliable.
- Once the material hardens, it is no longer usable and must be discarded.
- Read directions carefully before using.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- This product should not be used if throbbing pain or swelling in affected area exists.
- Consult dentist immediately.
- This product is sold as a temporary remedy.
- See dentist as soon as possible for permanent work to be performed.
- Failure to do so may cause infections and/or serious injury.
- Wash hands before using.
Shipping Weight : 0.70 lb