Home > Oral Hygiene, Dentures > Oral Medications, Pain Relief >
Red Cross complete medication kit for toothache - 1 ea
Temporarily relieves throbbing, persistent toothache due to a cavity until a dentist can be seen.
You Save: $0.62 (11.0%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: MENTHOLATUM INC.
INDICATIONS:Red Cross complete medication kit for toothache
- Relieves throbbing, persistent toothache.
- Fast toothache pain relief.
- Temporary until a dentist can be seen.
- Toothache medication.
- Cotton pellets.
- Metal tweezers.
- Rinse tooth with water to remove any food particles from the cavity.
- Using tweezers immerse cotton pellet in medication.
- To prevent dripping, squeeze gently between fingers to remove excess liquid.
- Place pellet in tooth cavity for one minute without touching surrounding tissues, then remove.
- Supervise children using this product.
- Adults and Children 12 Years and Over:
- Use up to 4 times daily or as directed by a dentist or doctor.
- Children Under 12 Years:
- For external use only.
- Allergy Alert: Do not use if you are allergic to Eugenol - Clove Oil.
- When using this product:
- use only in teeth with persistent, throbbing pain.
- avoid touching tissues other than tooth cavity.
- do not swallow to avoid irritation.
- do not use for more than 7 days.
- do not exceed recommended dosage.
- Stop use and ask a dentist or doctor if irritation persists, inflammation develops, or if fever and infection develop.
- See a dentist as soon as possible whether or not the pain is relieved.
- Toothaches and open cavities indicate serious problems that need prompt attention by a dentist.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Use only if blister package is intact.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb
Overall Customer Rating:
Customer Reviews: 1
there's something about this product you neglected, for one I'm not saying this is a bad product I used it quite a bit. And I do like it cause it works.but one thing you forgot to do is to up grade the red cross toothache med. and that is to child proof it even though it states keep out of reach of children well unless you have kids it's not that easy especially for single mothers that have no help sometimes not even from your own family. so I am pleaing for the for children help make the medicine,Red Cross Toothache complete kit safer for our children so they can't injest or get it on thier skin incase of irritation and if by some chance it does get on the skin there should be some explaintion on the bottle what to do!!!!! Thank You.