MANUFACTURER: MENTHOLATUM INC.
INDICATIONS:Red Cross complete medication kit for toothache
- Relieves throbbing, persistent toothache.
- Fast toothache pain relief.
- Temporary until a dentist can be seen.
- Toothache medication.
- Cotton pellets.
- Metal tweezers.
- Rinse tooth with water to remove any food particles from the cavity.
- Using tweezers immerse cotton pellet in medication.
- To prevent dripping, squeeze gently between fingers to remove excess liquid.
- Place pellet in tooth cavity for one minute without touching surrounding tissues, then remove.
- Supervise children using this product.
- Adults and Children 12 Years and Over:
- Use up to 4 times daily or as directed by a dentist or doctor.
- Children Under 12 Years:
- For external use only.
- Allergy Alert: Do not use if you are allergic to Eugenol - Clove Oil.
- When using this product:
- use only in teeth with persistent, throbbing pain.
- avoid touching tissues other than tooth cavity.
- do not swallow to avoid irritation.
- do not use for more than 7 days.
- do not exceed recommended dosage.
- Stop use and ask a dentist or doctor if irritation persists, inflammation develops, or if fever and infection develop.
- See a dentist as soon as possible whether or not the pain is relieved.
- Toothaches and open cavities indicate serious problems that need prompt attention by a dentist.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Use only if blister package is intact.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: