Home > Oral Hygiene, Dentures > Oral Medications, Pain Relief >
S.T.37 topical antiseptic oral pain reliever solution - 16 oz
S.T.37 topical antiseptic oral pain reliever solution is pleasant to use because it produces little or no stinging or burning.
You Save: $0.94 (7.8%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: NUMARK LABORATORIES INC
INDICATIONS:S.T.37 topical antiseptic oral pain reliever solution
For external use as a soothing antiseptic solution on minor cuts, abrasions, and burns. For temporary relief of occasional minor irritation associated with sore mouth or throat. It is pleasant to use because it produces little or no stinging or burning. In fact, it soothes irritated areas. It kills common pathogenic bacteria quickly; on contact. Laboratory tests have established S.T.37 antiseptic solution as a general antiseptic for household use. It does not stain the skin or leave an odor. For external use as a soothing antiseptic solution on minor cuts, abrasions, and burns. For temporary relief of occasional minor irritation associated with sore mouth or throat.
Citric Acid, Edetate Disodium, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Bisulfite, Sodium Citrate, Purified Water.
- For External Use: Clean the affected area. Use full strength, and apply a small amount of the product on the area 1 to 3 times daily. Affected area may be covered with a sterile bandage. If bandaged, let dry first.
- For Oral Health Care: Use undiluted or dilute with up to 1 part warm water. Gargle, swish around or allow to remain in place at least 1 minute. Repeat up to 4 times daily, or as directed by a dentist or doctor. Children under 12 year of age should be supervised in the use of this product. Children under 2 years of age, consult a dentist or doctor.
- Do not use in the eyes or apply over large areas of the body. In case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns, consult a doctor. Stop use and consult a doctor if the condition persists or get worse. Do not use longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor.
- In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately. If sore throat is severe or persists for more than 2 days, or worsens, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult your doctor promptly.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage. Do not administer to children under 2 years of age unless directed by your doctor.
- Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children. As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.
I have used this product for years to treat mouth sores and mouth "wounds" from accidental biting. It is also good for sore throats.
great sore throat remedy
This is a great product to relieve sore throat and to clear out any mucous in your throat. It does taste a bit medicinal but it does kill lots of pathogens so what do you expect. This is a go to product my dad prescribed for his patients for years.